Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funky Fabric


So, there's this little fabric shop in Cadillac, Michigan that I just discovered before I moved from there. That's probably a good thing seeing as I can barely go in there without purchasing at least a smidgen of fabric. (Note: a "smidgen"= at least 1/2 yard.) This was my purchase last weekend. I purchased a yard of the black and white print and half a yard of the coordinating red with white daisies. So here's the question:

What should I do with it?????




My first thought was to make a skirt, but alas, I am all skirted out. Any other thoughts??

3 comments:

  1. Are you talking a skirt for you or Maggie? I think a skirt for you would be fun. Don't be skirted out yet, Mar. There are still skirts to be had, I tell you! Had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something for me. I thought a shirt might be fun, but I don't know if I have enough fabric. I don't have any shirt patterns that would work well. I smell a trip to JoAnn's in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about some cute peddle pushers (is that what they're called)?

    ReplyDelete