Thursday, August 20, 2009

Biff's New Friend


My sister had a baby boy, Amos Wendell, last weekend. I, being the best sister ever, purchased her onesies and bibs with monsters on them. Just what every fine little lad needs. Now, seeing as Maggie has a monster friend, and Amos has monster clothing, I figured it only made sense that someone make him his very own monster friend. Therefore, I introduce you to Zeke. Zeke is fashioned with light green fleece and brown polka dotted cotton for appendages. His smile was crafted using brown rick-rack and his eyes are fleece circles with black buttons for irises. My husband didn't think he needed a nose so here he is! I am a bit jealous that Zeke is going to live at my sister's house. I secretly think he has more cool factor than Biff, plus he's a literary fellow. Biff only likes to chew shoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment