Friday, July 9, 2010

Felt Playhouse #2



I am almost done with felt playhouse #2, which, now that I say that, I realize I didn't post any pictures of the first one I made for Maggie at Christmas time. Oh well. This one has a tent/camping theme and is for my two nephews (ages 4 and 6). It isn't assembled yet because I had to take pictures first. It will go on their dining room table, which isn't the same size as mine.



This is one of the sides where the side of the tent comes down. I thought about putting an owl or squirrel in the tree. Hmm...I still might add that. It looks a little plain now that I stare at it.


This is one of the shorter sides. It needed a picnic basket because I included smores ingredients. mmmm...
.

Here's my favorite part! A fire for roasting marshmallows. Hooray!


And here are the supplies...what a tasty treat!


This is the top or roof of the playhouse.




This is the entrance. I'm going to attach velcro so the flaps can fold back and let some light inside.




This is the fish pond. The fish have washers or bolts or something inside and the poles have magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment